Jarro-Dophilus® Women contains four clinically documented probiotic lactobacilli vaginal strains, including H2O2 producers isolated from healthy women that promote optimal vaginal microflora*
- Clinically tested for efficacy in helping to maintain protective, native vaginal flora.*
Lactobacillus crispatus LbV 88
Lactobacillus jensenii LbV 116
Lactobacillus gasseri LbV 150N
Lactobacillus rhamnosus LbV 96
- These lactobacilli are the prevalent and dominant species of healthy vaginal microbiota.*
- Promotes urinary tract health.*
- Patented: L. crispatus LbV 88, L. jensenii LbV 116, and L. gasseri LbV 150N produce hydrogen peroxide (H202), which is important for maintaining healthy vaginal flora.*
Lactobacilli For Vaginal Health*
Documented lactobacilli species present in Jarro-Dophilus acidify the vagina by producing H202 and lactic acid, lowering vaginal pH and together promote normal vaginal flora and a healthy microbial environment.*
Diminished lactobacilli, elevated vaginal pH, reduced H202, and antibiotic use can result in recurrent microbial imbalance.*
For maintenance, take 1 capsule per day. Increase to 1 capsule twice daily as needed, or take as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Take at least 1-2 hours after taking antibiotics.
Tapioca starch, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Free of Major Allergens
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Keep refrigerated.
Strains Matter™ Jarrow Formulas' Probiotics Contain Clinically Documented Strains
Blister Packaged For Superior Stability
- Individually Sealed in Aluminum-Aluminum Units
- Airtight and Moisture Resistant
Protected by U.S. Patent 8,846,027 and European Patent 2,509,610, which are owned by HSO Health Care GmbH, Vienna, Austria, and licensed in the U.S. to Jarrow Formulas, Inc. Other international patents pending. Sold worldwide as Astarte.